Ruddy’s Roofing; a Father and Son operated company, was established in 2014 by F. R. “Ruddy” Hargis after 10+ years working with large insurance companies as a Catastrophe Adjuster. As a proud resident of Round Rock since 1990, We realized there was a need for a dependable, reliable, and honest roofing company that will treat their customer’s houses with the same respect we show at our house. We have taken the time to become GAF and Owens-Corning Certified to provide customers peace of mind knowing we thoroughly understand and trust the products we use. Please take a few minutes to check out our reviews on Home Advisor, Google, and Next-Door!
The recent storm that have passed through central Texas have created a lot of demand for roof repairs and replacements, and we want our customers to know you have up to 12 months to get the repairs done – so please do not feel pressured to sign a contract immediately with companies knocking door to door.
A few things that sets us apart from our competitors :
- Jake or myself will always arrive early and be onsite during the installation to answer any questions, address all concerns and to keep the job site clean.
- We put tarps down around the perimeter to make clean up easier. We run a roller magnet around the property during the job and afterwards getting all the nails we can out of the yard and driveway.
- We always order extra materials for each job so there will never be a delay during installation and the color of the shingles match.
- Access to the same estimating software 95% of major insurance companies use to make sure there are no mistakes; and if so they can easily be revised.
- We use Eagle View for precise satellite measurements.
- $250 Roofs for Troops Rebate for current and ex-military personnel on qualifying roof replacements.
- We are an insured and bonded company.
Charity’s we proudly support:
- Wounded Warriors
- Tunnel to Towers
- St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital
- Williamson County Animal Shelter
- 100 Club of Central Texas